Vacations Kangaroo Island - 520 acre farm. Comfortable family home or studio flat overlooking Snelling Beach
Located 15Km west of Stokes Bay on Kangaroo Island's spectacular north coast.
You will love the peace and privacy offered by our much loved family home. A private, comfortable, spacious house on approximately 520 rural acres. Available for minimum 3 night stays through Airbnb link, or by contacting the owner.
The property is beautifully positioned at the centre of Kangaroo Island's famous north coast - an ideal base from which to tour the island.
3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, lockable WIR, remaining 2 bedrooms with single beds and BIC's. The kitchen has a freestanding stove, fanforced oven, dishwasher, overlooking the sunroom and landscape/seaviews beyond. The dining area has a table which easily sits 10. There is also a cosy sitting room with wood burning fire, great for cool winter days and nights. A laundry is incorporated into the main bathroom.
A Peaceful Private Corner
Natural Pristine Beauty
Soak Up The View
Cuddle Up By The Fire
At our home you will enjoy, not only comfort,peace and privacy, but:
- A pet-friendly home (by prior arrangement only please)
- Outstanding sea views
- Beautiful unspoilt beaches, diving, swimming, snorkelling, fishing
- Pictured below are images of the house, as well as images of the coast between, and including, Snelling Beach and King George Beach)
- Abundant wildlife, such as koalas, wallabies, kangaroos, echidnas; native birds such as kookaburras, wedge tail eagles, miniature blue wrens; farm animals grazing on the hillsides.
Snelling Beach/Middle River is fast becoming a sought after destination for vacationers, but retains its peace and tranquility. So, relax, rejuvenate, explore, regroup with your family,friends, loved ones.
What around Kangaroo Island?
- Our closest town is Parndana - 20/30 minutes drive. It is a small friendly community, with Post Office, school, two basic supermarkets, hotel, bowls, golf and other sporting facilities.
- Kangaroo Island's main town and retail outlet is Kingscote, a 45 minute drive. A pretty, historic coastal settlement, with shops and galleries.
How do I get to Kangaroo Island?
Kangaroo Island is accessed by air from Adelaide to Kingscote - a 20 minute flight, followed by a 45 minute drive to the property. Visit www.rex.com.au
You can take the car ferry from Cape Jervis to to Penneshaw. Visit www.sealink.com.au
Our recent guests, Lynne Savage of Kangaroo Island Realty and friends, left this note after their 10 night stay:
What a sensational home and amazing views - from enjoying wild storms to spectacular sunsets, to a pack of huge kangaroos 9 referred to as hopping woofers), we have relaxed and enjoyed a magnificent ten days, not long enough! Thank you for allowing us to share your lovely home. From ballies with the kids on the lawn, to early evening cognacs - this has been a memorable break - we have loved every minute.
So, from us all, a very big thank you!